Article 26 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that everyone has a right to education and that "Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms.
For that Al-Najat Charity was established in the State of Kuwait on Tuesday, 14 February 1978 G. It is mainly characterized by its educational activity, as it has built 88 schools in more than 12 country with a view of building a generation that is scholarly distinguished and able to shoulder responsibility and contribute to the development of the Society.
Al-Najat Charity gives assistance to students who cannot fulfill their school obligations, especially students who are talented and brilliant.
The majority of our projects were concentrated in,, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Syria, Turkey, Yemen, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Chad, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines. Other countries included India, Sudan, Yemen, Kosovo, Palestine, and others.
A world leader in humanitarian and development work.
Achieving sustainability in the humanitarian, developmental and educational fields through programs, projects, strategic partnerships and specialized human competencies.
Al-Najat Charity has chosen the following as its core values to guide the organization in achieving its vision and mission:
We work with UN agencies, governments, civil society, business, academia and local communities to achieve SDGs.
GOAL 1: No Poverty GOAL 2: Zero Hunger GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being GOAL 4: Quality Education GOAL 5: Gender Equality GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation GOAL 7: Affordable and Clean Energy GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities GOAL 12: Responsible Consumption and Production GOAL 13: Climate Action GOAL 14: Life Below Water GOAL 15: Life on Land GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal
Al-Najat Charity is one among the few not-for-profit organizations to support and link its organizational goals to the United Nations SDGs.
Our Strategic Goals
• Ensuring a quality education that stimulates creativity and innovation in a safe and supportive learning environment.
• Empowering human resources in our institution as well as the society through development, training and awareness in accordance with international standards.
• Governance of Alnajat operations according to standard policies, regulations and procedures.
• Establishing strategic relationships and partnerships with government, civil and international entities in line with Alnajat vision.
• Providing distinguished humanitarian, developmental and educational services for our clients and beneficiaries according to the latest standards.
• Preservation, development and sustainability of financial resources.
It will be a great opportunity for us to be part of Galileo Project and get the Cloudflare’s cybersecurity protection this will help us to expand our education projects in more Countries and community’s.